FIFA Club World Cup 2007
(From 7-12-2007 to 16-12-2007)
● CHAMPION ASIA (AFC): Foolad Mobarakeh Sepahan FC [Esfahan] (Iran)*.
● CHAMPION AFRICA (CAF): Étoile Sportive du Sahel [Sousse] (Tunisia).
● CHAMPION NORTH & CENTRAL AMERICA (CONCACAF): Pachuca CF [Pachuca de Soto] (Mexico).
● CHAMPION SOUTH AMERICA (CONMEBOL): CA Boca Juniors [Buenos Aires] (Argentina).
● CHAMPION OCEANIA (OFC): Waitakere United (New Zealand).
● CHAMPION EUROPE (UEFA): AC Milan (Italy).
● CHAMPION JAPAN (host): Urawa Red Diamonds [Saitama] (Japan)*.
* In order to draw more attendance to the games, FIFA decided to assign one extra berth to the champion of J-League, since Japan is the organizing country. Kashima Antlers was this team, but the Japanese Federation announced that only one club from Japan can enter the competition, and because Urawa Red Diamonds already earned a berth as winner of Asia Champions League, the latter is the only Japanese representative in the Club World Cup. At this juncture, the Asian berth is assigned to the runner-up, Foolad Mobarakeh Sepahan FC.